17/11/2009

Update

Good afternoon my dearest blog readers,

it's a beautiful day in London, a bit chilly but not too cold, blue sky and nice sun, My kind of day ...

I am still living in the amazing city that is London. I have decided to make a few changes to the lay out and content of my blog. I think you all know by now that I've settled in ok, that I am finding my way around the city and that I am enjoying every minute of it. Therefore, from now on my blog will be less of "Hi family and friends, I'm still alive" and more about the fantastic city of London and what there is to find, to see, to hear and how I interpret and experience all the wonderful things in London. As you may have noticed, I'm very much into culture (music and arts in particular) so I will make this more into a lifestyle and "whats on" blog with some tips, reviews, and reporting on interesting bits that crossed my path. I am doing this for my own personal gain of reflecting on things and maybe I can inform others along the way.

My family and friends are of course still welcome and the new blog posts will show you that I am still doing alright, and I'll post the occasional picture. Let me know if you want some more of something, and I'll adjust! Reactions are always very nice of course :)!

So look out for my new blog post!

Camille DG

No comments:

Post a Comment