30/11/2009

Pop up design market finds



















Check this out: a pendant light (in an obvious very English style) and hoody salt and pepper shakers. 2 things I saw at the Pop Up Design Market at Truman Brewery (Brick Lane) this weekend. I picked up a flyer that told me that I can buy them online on their website http://www.hiddenartshop.com/ and I can highly recommend it: I love their stuff!

What they say on their website: "For over 20 years Hidden Art have been supporting and promoting talented designers and designer-makers to transform their passion into products."

According to a lady on the market, I could only buy something there at the spot or get it delivered by ordering online. So you can't buy it in any shop or at let's say a weekly market booth somewhere in London, which I find weird and a missed opportunity (although of course it cost avoiding or profit maximizing in a way). I'm gonna phone in soon because I saw something I want to have by the end of next week, and I'll ask them and let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment